A positive workplace is a productive workplace. Recent studies show that what really defines a positive workplace is when employees feel cared for, feel heard by superiors, and are inspired by their colleagues.
These positive attributes are established when the leadership in a company sets a good example and helps to shape an optimistic company culture in small steps. Lastly, team building activities and workshops help get everyone on board with an optimistic attitude. These team building quotes help highlight, teach, and encourage cohesiveness in the workplace.
1. “Great moments are born from great opportunities.” – Herb Brooks
2. “Good done anywhere is good done everywhere.” – Maya Angelou
3. “We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
4. “A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.” – Unknown
5. “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
6. “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.” – Babe Ruth
7. “If you can laugh together, you can work together.” – Robert Orben
8. “Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity.” – Vince Lombardi
9. “With an enthusiastic team you can achieve almost anything.” – Tahir Shah
10. “You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.” – Warren Beatty
11. “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
12. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
13. “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
14. “Teamwork makes the dream work.” – Bang Gae
15. “The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team.” – Lewis B. Ergen
16.“It is true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
17. “The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.” –Margaret Carty
18.“Strategy is not a solo sport, even if you’re the CEO.” – Max McKeown
19. “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryonosuke Satoro
20. “No man is wise enough by himself.” – Plautus
These team building quotes are meant to inspire and encourage colleagues of all departments to come together to work toward a common goal. How can you apply the above team bonding quotes in your workplace to strive for more positivity?